Admission to the IB Diploma Programme at FKG
Necessary documentation for enrolling at Felix-Klein-Gymnasium
To register for the IBDP at Felix-Klein-Gymnasium students need a good command of English as all subjects apart from foreign languages are taught in English. The normal point of entry is after school year 11. German students must have been awarded "Erweiterter Sekundarabschluss nach Klasse 10", i.e. they must have gained permission to continue schooling in "Einführungsphase" which leads to the national examination Abitur in year 13. Under certain conditions, an early entry after school year 10 is possible - having examination in year 12 then.
Foreign students must prove similar qualifications, such as the IGCSE. For further details please contact the school.
The following are necessary for enrolling a student for the IBDP at FKG:
- Address and further contact information (including guardians' and student's email and phone)
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of residence permit (if applicable)
- Proof of fulfilling the entrance requirements
- The last two report cards (plus explanation on the grading system)
- List of schooling so far (names of schools and years; e.g. Svalbard Primary School: August 2004 to June 2006)
- Guardians' signatures and delcaration of consent
- Subject choice form
You can enrol via email or via the online enrolment form.
FKG IB Diploma Programme Policies: